DOWNLOADTo find more videos from
RF studio production
Studio:RF studio production
with a cane. In this video, Leonokra teaches Arina to spank and to lie face down on a bench. Arina is bound topless and face down on a bench, exposed for discipline on her back, buttocks, and soles. About 60% of the strikes in this clip are directed at Arinas buttocks, with the remaining 40% evenly distributed between her back and soles. By the end of the video, Leonokra combines whips, floggers, paddles, and a cane. Leonokra is an adorable dominatrix specializing in spanking and binding. Her first victim is Arina, bound topless and face-down on a bench. Her back, buttocks, and soles are exposed to her discipline. The majority of Leonokras strikes in this clip are focused on Arinas buttocks, whereas the remaining 40% are equally spread between her back and soles. A whip begins Leonokras attack, followed by a flogger and paddle before she finished with a cane. By John Introducing Leonokra. This adorable dominatrix specializes in spanking and binding. She starts with Arina bound topless and face-down on a bench. Arinas back, buttocks, and soles will be exposed. As Leonokra emphasizes her buttocks in this clip, he divides the remaining 40% evenly...